You only need to find 30mins of quiet time each month to do this.
Everything else is provided for you.
Once you’ve had your mindful experience bonding with the tea you can then read all about it in the detailed pdf article you’ll get with the mp3. You can then come and share your experiences with other members in our private area of the Forage Botanicals website.
- A flash card (featured in photo above) with a quick summary of uses
- A label for your herbal tea
- 50g of a dried loose leaf herb (usually a herb local to the UK)
- mp3 guided meditation
- pdf plant profile
- Access to the members site (see video below)
- How to use herbs safely
- How to make remedies from foraged herbs
- The physical, emotional and spiritual uses of the herb
- The planetary associations, energetics and folklore of the herb
- Preparations which suit each individual herb
- Create your own dispensary and materia medica by collecting the materials
- Get a deep connection with each herb
- How to use your senses to assess what herbs do