The Green Balm
The Green Balm
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
A word from the maker.
Our original product, The Green Balm is a 100% natural multi-purpose healing/beauty balm, and some might say, it’s a miracle!
This cult product is crammed with MOA’s hero herb yarrow, used for centuries to heal and repair, keep a little pot handy for any little crisis.
The whole family can use The Green Balm even if you have super sensitive skin. It has many beautifying remedies and it’s a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping when space is precious.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove eye-make-up, use as a luxurious hot cloth cleansing balm… try the Daily Cleansing Ritual