Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of high potency, naturally active form of folate.
· Nutrisorb® Methylfolate contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
· We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
· Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
· The flexible liquid form allows you to take as much or as little as you need. ·
· Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Folate contributes to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth.
"Our Nutrisorb® range delivers optimally bioavailable nutrients in a flexible liquid form. It is especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties, and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to liquid."
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days’ supply at 4 drops each day.
Ingredient Amount % EC NRV*
Folate (as Methylfolate) 400µg 200
Ingredients: Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate).
Cautionary Advice: If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.